1. keep your energy balance (calories in/calories out) in check
2. eat carbs + fat according to your body + goals
3. consume an adequate amount of protein for your needs
(total grams depends on your body & your activity level)
4. lift weights, with a particular focus on compound movements (squats, deadlifts, presses)
5. increase your physical activity throughout the day(take the stairs, set a reminder to go for short walks throughout the day)
6. get more sleep!
7. manage your stress
(will this be an issue a year from now? if not, let it go)
8. drink more water
Consistency isn't a sexy word, but it's truly the most effective.
never miss an update
- Dr. Alli
Here are some ways I can support your goals this month:
1. One on One Coaching (AVAILABLE ANYTIME)
2. Beginners 21 day Macros challenge (FEB 25 START)
3. 30 day Advanced Macros (FEB 25 START)
Dr. Alli Cain Team
Our mission is to act as a catalyst for as many people as possible to make a meaningful change to their health.