Not long ago, you were overcome with excitement to try something new! You showed up with high energy everyday, and made things happen for yourself. But overtime, your motivation has begun to waver, and your results are taking a hit because of it.
If you find you have been ebbing more than flowing lately, try 1 (or all) of these 9 suggestions to regain your momentum!
1. Eat a quality breakfast. Don't think past this meal and overwhelm yourself. Starting the day off right just may lead into you crushing a day of macros!
2. Start your day off with a tall glass of water after you brush your teeth.
3. Track all of your food today. No matter how it adds up, you'll learn from it.
4. Exercise for 10 minutes. 10 minutes is better than 0 - and who knows where it could lead.
5. Show up to your favourite workout class with the intention of being there just to move. Once you get going, you might find the energy to work HARD! But, even if the energy never shows up - at least you've moved your body and made some personal connections with other people in the class
6. Check the nutrition information before you go out. Websites or My Fitness Pal are great resources to learn the content of your food. Now you can make an informed decision.
7. Make an appointment to take care of you. Find a private trainer, chiropractor, RMT, etc. that will help elevate your health and leave your body feeling good.
8. Eat 1 serving of vegetables at your next meal. 5-10 servings of vegetables might sound impossible to you. But 1 is doable.
9. Go for a walk. It doesn't matter how long or how far, it just matters that you go.
Which are you going to do today to regain momentum for your health?
- Dr. Cain
Dr. Alli Cain Team
Our mission is to act as a catalyst for as many people as possible to make a meaningful change to their health.